Cameraman, News & Current Affairs (1-Year Contract)
- Liaise with Producers and/or Reporters and advise on the technical setup for production.
- Operate various types of cameras as required for the production.
- Good working knowledge of location lighting for indoor and outdoor shoots
- Good knowledge of location sound recording.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and conduct regular equipment testing.
- Diploma in Digital Audio, Video Production, Electronic, Film Sound and Video or Mass Communication.
- At least 1 Year of relevant experiences.
- Possess basic knowledge of non-linear editing and file transfer protocol.
- Class 3 Driving License is an added advantage.
- Good team player and prepared to work on irregular shifts including weekends and Public Holidays.
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.