Social Media Specialist (1-Year Contract)
- Responsible for creating, shooting and editing compelling video content for The Celebrity Agency's social media platforms.
- This position is required to be hands-on at every step, from conception through pre-production and scripting, into production, post-production and delivery.
- Plan, execute and monitor various digital marketing activities such as digital advertising campaigns, social media post, online advertising, social media boosting, and more.
- Plan, conceptualize and implement interesting online marketing ideas via social media presence.
- Support various digital marketing projects such as video shooting and editing, and script writing.
- Liaising with the artiste managers, celebrities and different departments to plan shoots.
- Manage the content update of The Celebrity Agency's social media channels.
- Response to the enquiries and feedback on company social media platform.
- Monitor celebrities' social media platforms as well as tracking on social media.
- Diploma holders with 1 year of relevant experience.
- Knowledge in using Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Knowledge in Social Media Analytics & Tracking Tools, Social Media Advertising would be advantage.
- Enjoy visualizing new ideas and obsessed with industry trends and developments.
- Able to work on weekends and night shoots.
- Independent thinking, attention to details, outgoing, patient and self-motivated.
- Willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of the project.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Mature, persevering and open-minded towards learning a broad spectrum of tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must work well with others.
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.