Video Editor, Current Affairs (1 Year Contract)
- Provide all aspects of editing for News & CA programs including editing of video effects, soundtrack editing and mixing.
- Assemble rushes for the productions, familiarise with editing system and workflow in order to achieve quality output and to meet the users requirements.
- Craft news story together with the producer/reporters for News, Magazines programs & Documentaries.
- Craft stories based on rushes.
- Ensure programme audio & video output level meet broadcast standards for transmission with minimal supervision.
- Diploma in Film, Sound & Video or its equivalent.
- Those with experience on non-linear editing system.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of TV production and practical/current knowledge of non-linear editing.
- Sound knowledge of file and video formats and mastering techniques.
- Able to suggest alternative production techniques to optimize equipment usage.
- Creative, technically inclined and able to work well under pressure.
- Prepared to work irregular shift hours and public holidays.
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.