You will be deeply involved in our company wide Design and UX process from concept to outcome, high-level discussions to fine detail. You will collaborate closely with different teams and stakeholders to help facilitate and execute high quality designs and experiences for multiple exciting projects.
The role will suit a passionate digital native with strong UX research skills as well as strong hands on interaction design experience. You’ll be the kind of person that sees every task as being a part of a bigger picture, from talking to users to defining a new interaction to how it harmonizes with the rest of the page and to how it contributes to the full user journey.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CHALLENGES:
- Work collaboratively with design, development, product to gather and refine new product enhancements and new product directions
- Lead and facilitate UX activities such as Ideation, User research and Prototyping
- Define new product flows, screen flows, IA, micro and macro interactions
- Help teams to prototype and validate new ideas and concepts
- Help to strategize existing experiences and recommend improvements based on research data and analytics
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field, such as Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Psychology, Cognitive Sciences etc is preferred
- Strong UX design experience for different digital mediums (web, mobile and others)
- Expertise with design and prototyping tools such as Axure, Invision, Sketch and/or others
- Experience or willingness to conduct user and ethnographic research
- Experience with animation tools such as Framer, Flash, JS animation libraries and/or others will be a plus
- Understanding of User Centered Design or Design Thinking concepts and workflows is preferred
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.