Cloud & DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a capable Cloud and DevOps engineer, who enjoys cloud, systems and security management, automation work and possesses in AWS and/or Azure Cloud environment.
You will make cloud infrastructure management more streamline and secure by proactively monitoring and protecting system boundaries, application deployment and release status, automating manual tasks, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks.
- System administration of on-premise and cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Intel x86 servers)
- Build and maintain infrastructure with scalability and high-availability
- Provide knowledge and skills in management of source code, change control, configuration management and process for build/deployment of code
- Develop automation code for deployment and maintenance of infrastructure and applications
- Perform automated deployments to existing or new infrastructure environments
- Build Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines for applications
- Proactive monitoring, alerts and self-healing infrastructure
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Hands on experience in AWS and/or Azure infrastructure with Ansible (Configuration Management), Docker (Microservices), Terraform or CloudFormation (Infra-as-code), Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Monitor, continuously improve performance, cost optimization, operation, administration, CI/CD processes in AWS and/or Azure
- Experience in monitoring and performance tuning for application and infrastructure with New Relic, Zabbix or others
- Strong Linux administration and development experience
- Design or refactor existing applications with Microservices architectural approach is desired
- Hands on experience in AWS Elastic Beanstalk is desired
- Certification in AWS SysOps or DevOps is desired
- Experience with LAN/WAN networking is desired
- Scripting and programming languages (Python, Php, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Java etc.)
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.