Senior/Marketing Executive (1-Net)
- Market research for competitors’ offerings in Singapore and regional.
- Compile and update a list of advertising rates for relevant publications or media platforms.
- Maintain a complete, updated and accurate list of events in terms of calendar, venue rate card, external event companies and all other event platforms.
- Liaise with respective stakeholders to provide event logistics support and ensure smooth execution of all events.
- Support all assigned events in accordance with agreed timelines, scopes of work and budgets.
- Maintain and update customer database for marketing activities to build sales pipelines.
- Perform telemarketing to validate the data of decision-makers for selection of data center.
- Manage and monitor marketing inventories for corporate gifts and collaterals.
- Compile a list of relevant industry articles for newsletters’ content.
- Maintain content for updates on relevant social media updates for the portal (If any).
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year working experience, preferably in areas of marketing and/or experience in marketing or corporate communications.
- Experience in event management or advertising agency is preferred.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills Strong in both written and spoken English.
- Meticulous person proficient in MS Office and possesses strong administrative skills
- Able to multi-task and work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Adaptive to changing priorities and difficult demands.
- Good knowledge of marketing processes, procedures systems and administration for customers database.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various internal teams member and external vendors.
- Knowledge in Photoshop/design software is preferred.
- Working location : 1-Net (East) at Chai Chee / 1-Net (North) Woodlands
1-Net Singapore Pte Ltd is an enterprise of Mediacorp.