Senior / Engineer (M&E)
You will conduct maintenance activities so as to ensure a high level of operability and reliability of M&E systems in Mediacorp Campus.
- Coordinate and integrate aspects of electrical and mechanical systems, operations, and maintenance for critical and non-critical electrical & mechanical systems.
- Attend and resolve daily operational matters with regard to M&E systems and liaise with Estate Management for areas that require interface.
- Perform standby duties to support continuity of services at major events and / or “live” transmission of critical programmes
- Intepret control schematic and perform troubleshooting and minor repairs.
- Ensure all monitoring systems are in good operating condition and feedback on all alarms and errors generated form BMS.
- Perform scheduling of services to facilitate events and arising requirement
- Report and compile of daily feedback, faults and activities.
- Validate all maintenance work carried out by the contractors and ensure compliance to the prescribed standards
- Perform routine facilities activities including inventory control. Critical systems checks and functional testing. Respond and take action in response to facilities crisis management activities including: power outages, fire alarms, ACMV outages.
- Analyse data and identify trends with facility issues to determine root cause and take appropriate action.
- Respond to BMS alerts, investigate and feedback on any outstanding issues or events and respond to emergency situations and be on standby duty as required.
- Provide technical support to all aspects M&E operations including the operation, maintenance and repair of all mission critical equipment and systems supporting a 24x7 activities to achieve 100% uptime and 100% compliance with all customer SLAs.
- Assist in all site construction activities and installations, in coordination with external contractors, to ensure system design, installation and testing adhere to operational standards. Witness testing of all equipment during commissioning and validate sequence of operations and receipt of all operational documentation.
- Maintain compliance with local workplace safety & health (WSH) standards and local electrical and building codes.
- Ensure adherence to all standard operating procedures (SOP) and emergency response procedures (ERP) established for the critical environments, as well as the formal change control process.
- Participate in the maintenance of all significant planned and emergency maintenance events for the facility and ensure these activities are executed in a controlled and proven method to ensure the reliability of the critical loads supported by these systems.
- Higher Nitec / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience
- WAH (Worker, Supervisor, Assessor, Manager)
- Scissor Lift
- Vertical Lift
- Willing to work on rotational shift and be on call 24/7
- Knowledge on Green Mark BCA-IDA Green Mark DC/QMS/ISMS/BCMS/PCIDSS/OSPAR
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.