Principal / Senior / Engineer (News Production Support)
You will be part of the Technology Support team that provides technical support services for our mission critical broadcast system, media production and news production systems with alignment on the business strategy.
You will be required to schedule and carry out maintenance services for the broadcast system and infrastructure, News studios and Newsroom computer system, News production asset management system, News Graphics system, audio and video post-production system, Outside Broadcast (OB) production system, and support the implementation of broadcast system projects.
- Provide technical support for broadcast equipment and systems in News Studios & News Post-Production and asset management system, OB production van, News Room Computer System and etc
- Carry out system installation, testing and commissioning of broadcast system.
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of broadcast equipment and system
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance of broadcast and IT equipment
- Work with different business units to provide technical solutions to enhance existing operations and set-up
- Evaluate and recommend new broadcast equipment and system
- Support project implementation of broadcast system and infrastructure
- Perform shift and standby duty to support broadcast system and infrastructure
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Information Technology from a tertiary institution. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Some knowledge in News or TV production and broadcasting; or relevant experience in a related industry
- Hands-on experience in Broadcast-IT and knowledge of broadcast system such as VizRT graphics system and EVS production asset management system will be an added advantage
- A hands-on engineer with strong interest and knowledge in broadcasting engineering
- A team player who is able to work independently and is prepared to perform shift duties
- Good project management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are other essential attributes
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.