Senior / Producer, Current Affairs (Specials)
CNA is looking for a Producer for its English Current Affairs department.
We are looking for an outgoing and dynamic individual with a flair for long-form production.
The candidate will be responsible for producing compelling stories for the channel and conceptualising programme series that appeal to an audience on television and online platforms.
- Good degree preferably in Arts & Social Science, Journalism or Mass Communication.
- Must have a strong interest in current or international affairs.
- Possess a strong news sense, with a good knowledge of local and regional issues.
- Have a flair for writing, a good story-telling ability as well as an excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to exercise individual judgment, spot important trends and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, analytical skills, creativity, initiative and resourcefulness.
- Production experience will be an added advantage