Senior / Engineer, BBTC (M&E)
To perform maintenance on the Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) system in BBTC, including:
- Diesel generators
- HT switchboard
- Other electrical switchboards
To perform maintenance on the TV/Radio transmission towers and buildings in BBTC including:
- Building One, Two and Three
- Air-conditional system
- Transmission Towers
- Fire alarm & suppression system
- To maintain the soil integrity in BBTC.
- To support and implement projects related to M&E system, transmission tower, air-conditional system, building and fire-alarm & fire-suppression systems and etc.
- To assist in project planning and project management, including drafting specifications for ITQ/ITT and evaluate technical proposal.
- To render support to big events (e.g. events of national significant such as elections, NDP/NDR, etc.)
- To perform standby 24 x 7 duty as and when necessary.
- Stay contactable 24 x 7 for prompt attention to critical abnormalities
- Diploma/degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Work at Height, WAH (Worker, Supervisor, Assessor, Manager)
- Knowledge in M&E system
- Knowledge in building and tower maintenance.
- Optional: Knowledge in terrestrial transmission
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.