Assistant Manager, Partnerships & New Business
- Assist the Partnership Team within Digital Group, particularly in the areas of identifying and implementing new technologies, strategic partner management and new business development (audience growth + monetization)
- Identify new technologies and vendors based on requirements from BU’s, work closely with external vendors in scoping POC’s / pilots and independently leading the on-boarding process with procurement, legal and finance teams.
- Manage strategic business initiatives (e.g. Digital Audio) by holding weekly meetings with key stakeholders (e.g. radio stations), monitor product performance with unified dashboards, identify / brainstorm opportunities for growth / enhancement
- Conduct market research on new technologies and competitive analysis on competitors’ pricing and offering
- Be responsible for driving new corporate level partnerships with ability to structure and negotiate key terms and co-ordinate discussions with internal / external stakeholders
- Identify new growth areas in the company and explore potential collaborations with external partners like start-ups/SMEs to solve key business challenges
- Co-own/lead assigned projects to build / enhance new digital products / platforms and support digital revenue growth
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in media / entertainment industry
- Experience in identifying new technologies, structuring strategic partnerships / driving business development initiatives
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.