Principal / Senior / Engineer (Production and Post Support)
You will be part of the Technology Support team that provides comprehensive technical services to support Mediacorp broadcast enterprise systems for workflow orchestration, media asset management and post production. The team also provides professional services in supporting the system maintenance, operation requirements and implementation of project with alignment to Mediacorp business strategy.
You will be required to carry out corrective maintenance, preventive maintenance services and project support for the Post Production and workflow support team.
- Provide technical support for Post Production and Workflow systems e.g Production PAM, ISIS, Audio and Video Editing Suites, Enterprise MAM, QC system, Transcoding system, Workflow orchestrator, Storage ,etc
- Carry out corrective maintenance, perform system analysis and troubleshooting to identify issues and provide resolution
- Plan and follow up on preventive maintenance
- Carry out security measure and hardening of system
- Perform system administration, configuration and setup
- Project Management and implementation, carry out technical evaluation, installation, test and commissioning
- Work with different business units to provide technical solutions to enhance existing operations and setup
- Support in the evaluation and recommendation of new technology
- Perform shift work and standby duty
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Information Technology from a tertiary institution
- Relevant experience in supporting Post Production Systems and workflow system, or related industries
- Familiar with broadcast workflow and production systems
- Well versed in Media Asset Management system, workflow orchestration system, Post Production systems, storage and archive systems, transcoding and QC systems
- Strong IT knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of broadcast technology, audio video standard, qualities and A/V format
- A hands-on engineer with strong interest and knowledge in broadcasting engineering
- A team player who is able to work independently and is prepared to perform shift duties
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are other essential attributes
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.