Producer, Chinese Entertainment Productions (1 Year Contract)
- Develop new concepts and produce content for TV and other platforms to meet the required production hours for broadcast.
- Generate creative and engaging content on a wide range of genres. Generate stories independently and onboards new ideas and programme concepts for multiple platforms..
- Work with production team on pre-production which includes preparing final scripts for production, script reads and rehearsals with casts; to conduct production meetings, set design meetings, location scouting and casting meetings
- Lead production team in production - direct production crew and artistes on location and in studios.
- Single and Mutli-camera directing skills required.
- Lead production team on post productions which includes overseeing video editing, final music and effects mix of the final product before it goes on air
- Translate creatively a writer’s, other producer’s and other originators' vision into a coherent, marketable, entertaining or informative programme
- Work within the given programme budget; be cost-effective and provide out-of-the-box solutions.
- A minimum of Diploma education.
- At least 2-5 years of TV Producer's experience.
- Effectively bilingual in order to communicate with staff from Chinese departments.
- Sound working knowledge of production.
- Possess good organisational and communication skills.
- Able to lead a production team.
- Good communciation skills with internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Creative, have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work well under pressure and motivate the production team.
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.