We are seeking a Digital Producer to develop and deliver news stories for TODAY Online.
- Copytaste, write and produce news stories for TODAY Online
- Source and check veracity of news leads and tip-offs
- Craft social media posts
- Possess a University degree in a relevant discipline
- Up to date on digital and social media trends
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- You must possess a sharp news sense, with a good knowledge of local news and current affairs.
- Excellent English writing skills
- Able to work irregular hours, weekends, public holidays
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.