Principal / Senior / Engineer (TV Production and OMP Support)
You will be part of the Technology Support team to provide comprehensive technical support, maintenance and professional services to production systems, with alignment on the business strategy.
You will be required to carry out corrective and preventive maintenance services and project support for the TV Production and Outdoor Broadcast Systems.
- Provide technical support to TV Production and Outdoor Broadcast facilities e.g. TV Studios, Outside Broadcast, Location & ENG production, etc.
- Carry out system installation, testing and commissioning of Production systems.
- Perform repair and troubleshooting works on broadcast equipment
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance work
- Work with different business units to provide technical solutions to enhance existing operations and setup
- Support in the evaluation and recommendation of new products
- Support project implementation works by providing technical setup and support for projects and special programs
- Perform standby duty and able to work on irregular hours based on OB events requirement.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Information Technology from a tertiary institution
- Relevant experience in supporting Production Systems, or related industries
- Strong IT knowledge and experience would be a bonus
- A hands-on engineer with strong interest and knowledge in broadcasting engineering
- A team player who is able to work independently and is prepared to perform shift duties
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are other essential attributes
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.