Assistant Manager, News Operations
The Assistant Manager provides administrative support for productions units.
Along with the team, the person provides manpower & resources allocation, claims & payments and office facilities management for the production units. The person will be trained to acquire a good understanding of production procedures and production resources management.
- Poly or University graduate in any discipline
- Good command in English
- Good communication skill
- Able to work independently and also a team player
- Strong organisational and coordination skill, able to observe and improve on work processes
- 3 or more years of admin experience with good knowledge in Excel
- Able to stay meticulous in a fast paced environment
- Prepared to perform rotational shift hours
- Supervisory experience is an added advantage