Principal Engineer (M&E)
You will lead the maintenance function under the M&E Team, providing both proactive and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all M&E equipment and infrastructure.
- Develop a Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) schedule for Campus M&E equipment and infrastructure, ensure full preventive maintenance is carried out, include missed maintenance activities, and use data to adjust maintenance work procedures to minimize impact to Campus operations
- Check and ensure compliance of the engineering data systems
- Schedule maintenance works, maximising planned downtime and reducing unplanned downtime
- Perform data analysis that may indicate equipment-operating problems and report problems
- Review, implement and enforce safe work procedures in accordance to WSH Act to ensure the safety of all personnel working in Campus.
- Coordinate and supervise all maintenance functions necessary to ensure the efficient and reliable operation of the compound
- Liaise with M&E vendors and arrange team to escort the vendors in providing scheduled preventive maintenance for Campus.
- Submit yearly maintenance forecast and budget; equipment repairs, replacements and upgrades necessary for yearly budget preparation.
- Develop clear accountability for maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to manage expenditure
- Manage systems and equipment data storage and maintain high levels of standards and accuracy
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems
- Perform administrative activities necessary for the effective management of the maintenance team, including employee safety, training, selection and development of employees, organizing, integrating, measuring and reporting the work performed within the team.
- Compile and analyse monthly operation report to optimise cost and manpower utilization efficiency
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing maintenance team that meets agreed objectives
- Lead or participate in cross functional coordination
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ of relevant working experience with at least 3 years of M&E maintenance work experience
- WAH (Worker, Supervisor, Assessor, Manager)
- Scissor Lift
- Vertical Lift
- Green Mark Manager or equivalent
- Intermediate proficient in MS Office
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.