Product Manager, Digital
Mediacorp has the widest range of media platforms in Singapore spanning digital, television, radio, and out-of-home media. Its mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences.
Mediacorp is seeking a product manager who is passionate about delivering innovative products and services to join its Digital Group.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on leader with experience in working with designers, developers, editorial team and business owners. The candidate will be analytical, solutions-focused, and able to execute product initiatives across multiple business units simultaneously.
- Lead the digital transformation initiatives, incorporating best practices to build digital development capability across business units
- Manage multiple cross-functional internal / external stakeholders in driving the product roadmap
- Work with UX, Product Engineering and service delivery leads in developing and executing product plans
- Work with digital sales head and business owner to develop digital monetization sellable opportunities
- Identifying ongoing product enhancement opportunities for various Business Units (BU) in order to help them grow reach and engagement
- Create business cases & technical documentation for new features or products by gathering requirements, costs and market insights
- Work with the UI/UX lead on wireframing and paper prototyping
- Act as project lead for specific roadmap items
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria for development sprints
- Ensure that BU requirements are met via constant feedback loops
- Understand emerging digital trends and assess local market impact
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital product development, digital marketing, advertising, consulting or related fields.
- An expert practitioner of Agile product development principles
- Experience launching digital products or services from idea to execution
- Experience building products for mobile, web or consumer devices.
- In-depth knowledge of paid, owned and earned digital media platforms
- Strong understanding of the Digital landscape and innovation trends
- Understanding of market and consumer research and deriving data/research driven consumer insights
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and related technology
- Experience in developing and innovating new ad products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.