Vice President, Sales
The incumbent is to develop, manage and integrate all sales strategies and objectives to drive and achieve sales revenue for MediaCorp. He/she is required to spearhead integration across all major platforms for specific sectors in order to showcase the effectiveness of leveraging on various platforms. He/she is also required to identify key success factors and critical areas required to support full integration.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to business planning at the top executive level to develop integration sales strategy that is consistent with the MediaCorp’s overall mission, vision, and long-term top objective.
- Pursue objectives in areas such as market share, product mix, sales revenue, yield, business development and monitor the performance of the department against these goals.
- Negotiate terms of sales with major clients in the assigned sectors that will maximise MediaCorp’s business interests.
- Liaise with other senior executives across MediaCorp to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and aligned with the overall corporate objective.
- Develop and maintain clients’ base through effective relationship building.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase revenue and market share through reviewing market developments, competitive activities and clients’ changing needs.
- Ensure an integrated approach to the market and client delivery by co-ordinating with related functions within the business units and within the group.
- Set targets, direct and monitor teams to achieve the targets, develop forecast, overall budget & staffing plans.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop the sales teams in order to guide them towards optimum performance.
- Degree or equivalent
- 15 years sales experience of which 8-10 years in leading a sales team
- Solid track record
- Good networking and strong relationship with key media players
- Strong Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strategic thinking with an eye for growth, revenue, and integrated solutioning opportunities
- Good command of English
Thank you for your interest and application to this role. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.